Emergency Rescue Unit

Lawrenceburg Emergency Rescue was formed in 1951. The ambulance equipment was kept with the fire department until 1991 when a new building was completed. The Rescue unit has gone through many changes over the years, including going from an all volunteer unit to a 24 hour a day staffed department. LERU has now moved into the new Lawrenceburg Fire Department building located at 300 W. Tate St Lawrenceburg, IN 47025.